What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies are there?
• Technical cookies : These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
• Analysis cookies : They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies : They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. On this website the following cookies are used which are detailed below:
Personalization : Cookies help us remember with what people or websites you have interacted, so we can show you related content.
Preferences : Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://www.gradozerobeats.com for example, when you use the share button on https://www.gradozerobeats.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies: • Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy:
• Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Instagram cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Youtube Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• SoundCloud Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Twitter Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Spotify Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Vimeo Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.