Frequently Asked Questions
Do you want to make money with your Youtube video? : Then you need the “Professional”, “Unlimited” or “Exclusive” License. Basic license do not qualify for monetization. To prevent the use of the instrumentals on Youtube without their corresponding license, all the beats are housed in a manager of “Content ID”.
What Youtube´s “Content ID” does is scan youtube videos for audio material produced by Gradozero and automatically sends a copyright claim, which blocks your videos from monetization temporarily. This claim is more a notification and will NOT harm your channel or video, nor does it force you to take down the video(s), the only thing it does, is disable the monetization option temporarily. Your video will keep playing without any other limitations.
Anyone using free downloads and tagged demo downloads in videos on youtube can ignore this copyright notification as it doesn’t stop your video from playing and monetization wouldn’t be allowed for non-licensed beats at all (if monetization is desired, you can purchase a “Professional” rights license or higher if beat is still available).
This is the exact message you might receive: Due to a copyright claim, you are no longer monetizing the following YouTube video. It is still playable on YouTube, but the copyright owner could choose to show ads on it. It may therefore be possible that you receive a copyright claim on youtube videos, even if you own a “Professional”, “Unlimited” or “Exclusive” license. So, please follow these instructions:
IMPORTANT! If you have a “Professional”, “Unlimited” or “Exclusive” license, please send a mail to email@example.com including your full name, link(s) to the corresponding video(s) and email address used for the purchase. Once received the mail we will contact the “Content ID” manager to withdraw this claim and restore monetization for your video within the next 24 hours.
Using this “Content ID” program is the only way we can assure that only people with an appropriate beat-license are monetizing their videos rightfully and legally on youtube.
Do you want a Beat that nobody has ever leased, heard or had? Then do not miss the service of Custom Beats (access by clicking HERE).
- Once we receive the first part of the payment, we start working (1).
- From the first melody, each new step that advances in the creation of the beat will be shown so you can give the go-ahead and thus continue advancing.
- Once the creation and the structure of the instruments are finished, we will go through the revisions to finalize details (2).
- Finally, once the second part of the payment has been received, the mixed Beat and tracks are delivered so that you can record your song and upload it to all platforms (3).
(1) If you change your mind in the middle of the creation process, the first part of the payment will not be refunded.
(2) Choose carefully the review plan that best suits you, because if you end up making more changes than agreed, this will have an extra cost.
(3) Remember to mention the producer when you upload the song. It is established by contract and failure to comply may result in an economic penalty.
Do you want to hear examples and read testimonies of the Artists who have worked with me? Click HERE.
How Do I Purchase Beats?
· Free Downloads Are For Listening & Evaluating Purposes Only ·
1. Select Beats
Click on The +ADD button and select a license (Mp3, Wav, Tracked Out…)
2. Buy Beats
Click on the BUY NOW button. You Will Be Redirected to Paypal for final payment. You will have the choice to pay with your Paypal account OR your credit/debit card.
3. Download Beats
All Files will be Sent to Your Paypal Email Address automatically.