Data of the Responsible
• Identity of the Responsible : Mike Alemany Verdeyen
• Commercial name : Gradozero Beats
• NIF / CIF : 49080735T
• Address : C / Constelación Osa Menor, 41710 Utrera (Seville)
• Email : email@example.com
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and us as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Gradozero Beats (Mike Alemany Verdeyen) responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of its users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the Gradozero Beats website, including the content and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, https://www.gradozerobeats.com (“user”) accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the portal https://www.gradozerobeats.com.
Personal information we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a business relationship with Gradozero Beats. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners;
• Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
• Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, https://www.gradozerobeats.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Gradozero Beats or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal https://www.gradozerobeats.com or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore https://www.gradozerobeats.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although we put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Gradozero Beats can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Mike Alemany Verdeyen, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and https://www.gradozerobeats.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks protocols to https, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We also provide users with the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Gradozero Beats. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Gradozero Beats.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify Gradozero Beats of this circumstance, stating:
• Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
• Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Mike Alemany Verdeyen (Gradozero Beats) does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
• The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful content;
• Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the Utrera courts.
In case any user had any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments on the https://www.gradozerobeats.com portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 01-06-2021.